Black and Red 7 50%
Black Pattern No votes 0%
Pink Pattern 1 7.1%
Red, White, Blue Spiral 1 7.1%
Blue Spiral 3 21.4%
Black Solid 2 14.3%
Red Solid No votes 0%
Blue Solid No votes 0%
Total number of voters:14 ( Joker808 Sulseeker Psyberian Geekgurl Ghostwalker Cpt_Kangaroo smileslikeaskull SmoothAwper thegreatpeon Eadmanday Batmantha kamiyama Matlockk Chaospope )
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: PDXLAN 26 Shirt Poll

PDXLAN 26 Shirt Poll 2 years, 4 months ago #24789

Here are the options that I've come up with based on feedback in the main PDXLAN26 thread.

I'm keeping several tye-die options but I've also included some solids. I want you guys to be able to vote for multiple options but I have no idea how to make that happen.

You can use this link for a voting option with multi-selection voting: joker808.site.nfoservers.com/index.php/w...pdxlan-26-shirt-poll

84GildanBlackRed.jpg
Black and Red

83GildanBlack.jpg
Black Pattern

81GildanPink.jpg
Pink Pattern

86GildanUSA.jpg
Red, White, Blue Spiral

94GildanBlue.jpg
Blue Spiral

779-Black.jpg
Black Solid

779-Red.jpg
Red Solid

779-Blue.jpg
Blue Solid
Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by thegreatpeon.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghostwalker, Eadmanday

Re: PDXLAN 26 Shirt Poll 2 years, 4 months ago #24792

• Geekgurl
  • WVG Mom
That is sad, we can only vote for 1 shirt... even though we are getting 2... Sad day...

Seems like an admin should get on making a multiple choice up in here LOL
Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by Geekgurl.

Re: PDXLAN 26 Shirt Poll 2 years, 4 months ago #24799

I know we've done it in the past, but I just don't know how to do it. I could grab another polling option.

flisti.com/p/1xzq
Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by thegreatpeon.

Re: PDXLAN 26 Shirt Poll 2 years, 4 months ago #24803

• spiketail
  • Administrator
Just noticed that there is an Add Poll option in the WVG Polls section if you go here. Looks like it shows if you change the category. But no idea if that's because Admin or not.
Battle.net: Spiketail#1828

Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by spiketail.

Re: PDXLAN 26 Shirt Poll 2 years, 4 months ago #24810

• Eadmanday
  • Administrator
I looked but i cant seem to find anyplace to change the poll to multiple choice I will look into this

Re: PDXLAN 26 Shirt Poll 2 years, 4 months ago #24814

spiketail wrote:
Just noticed that there is an Add Poll option in the WVG Polls section if you go here. Looks like it shows if you change the category. But no idea if that's because Admin or not.

I think it's an admin option. I don't get the option to add a poll.

Re: PDXLAN 26 Shirt Poll 2 years, 4 months ago #24816

• spiketail
  • Administrator
That's what I needed to know.
Poll is active!
Same options as Peon has up, 2 votes, max 1 vote per option. Also, first time doing this, so I'm presuming I got all the things right. Voted in both polls, just to cover all bases.

Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by spiketail.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joker808, Geekgurl, Eadmanday

Re: PDXLAN 26 Shirt Poll 2 years, 4 months ago #24820

• Eadmanday
  • Administrator
You will need to show me this at the LAN sir, i think i had a different view than what you had.

Re: PDXLAN 26 Shirt Poll 2 years, 4 months ago #24828

• Gov
  • Gold Boarder
This is going to be one where I end up looking different from everyone. Sigh..... Just not that many choices for a little guy like me. And no, Joker doesn't have anything big enough - I've already checked. I'll try to get something close, but I don't think tie dye is in my future in any pattern.... Do what everyone wants. I DON'T want anyone to get something they wouldn't choose otherwise.

Yeah waaaaahhhhh waaaaaahhh waaaaaahhhhh. Crappy day today. I'll be much better after PDXLAN 25.
Meddle not in the affaires of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with SALSA-Q! But then again, doesn't EVERYTHING?

Re: PDXLAN 26 Shirt Poll 2 years, 4 months ago #24831

• spiketail
  • Administrator
Eadmanday wrote:
You will need to show me this at the LAN sir, i think i had a different view than what you had.
WVG Polls >> Change the category to anything other than the default starting pick >> Upper right, underneath the time filter (Today | This Week | etc).

See it?

Re: PDXLAN 26 Shirt Poll 2 years, 4 months ago #24832

I can tell you that I can't see it. But I'm not an admin. Or, maybe, it's a different permission thing all together.

Re: PDXLAN 26 Shirt Poll 2 years, 3 months ago #24858

• Psyberian
  • Platinum Boarder
Ok, may be a bit late, but have we considered not tshirts? Or maybe get a different shirt as well as the tshirts. Something like this.

a.tgcdn.net/images/products/frontsquare/...ction_work_shirt.jpg

Thinkgeek list it as a work shirt. But basically a work/Hawaiian/camp/bowling shirt. I'd pay extra for a shirt like that with the WVG logo
If life gives you lemons, DON'T MAKE LEMONADE! MAKE LIFE TAKE THE LEMONS BACK!
Last Edit: 2 years, 3 months ago by Psyberian.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghostwalker

Re: PDXLAN 26 Shirt Poll 2 years, 3 months ago #24869

• SaintKW
  • Gold Boarder
Even though I'm not going, if you end up getting the shirt Psy suggests, I want 2
[img][/img]

Re: PDXLAN 26 Shirt Poll 2 years, 3 months ago #24883

• spiketail
  • Administrator
Hey folks! The PDXLAN 26 Shirt Poll is reaching an end to being able to vote. If you haven't voted by the 11th @ 10PM, it's all over. So if you want to vote and haven't yet, be sure to do so!

Re: PDXLAN 26 Shirt Poll 2 years, 3 months ago #24885

• Ghostwalker
  • Platinum Boarder
Psy,
If you end up going for those, I'm going to want 2 for myself and 2 for my wife.

(I can wear them over the tie-dyed monstrosities...)

[Niki is behind me vociferously agreeing!]
Sr. System Engineer and Wifi Nerd- Riot Games.
Last Edit: 2 years, 3 months ago by Ghostwalker.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geekgurl

Re: PDXLAN 26 Shirt Poll 2 years, 3 months ago #24887

• Sulseeker
  • Destroyer of Chairs
What Ghostwalker said.
Last Edit: 2 years, 3 months ago by Sulseeker.

Re: PDXLAN 26 Shirt Poll 2 years, 3 months ago #24888

• Geekgurl
  • WVG Mom
Ok, I have kind of held my tongue on this matter but the more time I have had to think about it the more it bothers me so I will go ahead and put up my 2 cents here and make my true and full opinion very clear.

The yellow/green we ended up with last year I only wear on Laundry days or when I am truly desperate to stand out in a crowd (which is never). I wear ALL the other options I have from years past (Maroon, black, olive green, brown, purple, teal, even the gold one!!) but the florescent yellow and green take the farthest back hangers in my closet......

I am unsure of how many other people are voting on the least obnoxious options such as I am, but this is how I am feeling about this years choices... I am one who doesn't have much money to waste and I am honestly debating on purchasing shirts this year at all...

I enjoy us looking unified and standing out in a group with having the matching thing going on and even finding a somewhat stand out color, but I also enjoy being able to wear my shirt out in public in other situations and representing WVG in a general since when I am not with a giant mob of like color wearing gamers....

Unity in group formation is amazing but I don't think it needs to make people feel uncomfortable and/or like they are wasting money on "WVG PRIDE" that will only be worn once...

I don't know, maybe I'm out of line on this, but this is where I stand on this matter and am curious on where others are currently at too...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghostwalker

Re: PDXLAN 26 Shirt Poll 2 years, 3 months ago #24889

• Psyberian
  • Platinum Boarder
What she said...but. We all are individuals with different tastes. Between the two shirts that look like they are in the lead (Blue Spiral and the Black and Red), is anyone completely against either?

Also, apparently we have 6 people for the WVG work shirt so far. Joker, as our resident shirt guy, do we have options? Is this possible? Do we want to ditch the t-shirts all together for these?
Last Edit: 2 years, 3 months ago by Psyberian.

Re: PDXLAN 26 Shirt Poll 2 years, 3 months ago #24890

• Geekgurl
  • WVG Mom
So I have been trying to do some research on this shirt matter...

This is what I have found so far.

IF we choose to go with the "bowling/camp/work" shirt option I have found 2 options right off the bat. I have Based it off just the number of people attending PDXLAN with us (obviously this number can change for adding additional people but I just needed some base numbers)

Option number 1 - Logo Sportswear is the site I used and they will embroider directly on to the shirt (no back printing it is NOT reasonable to do that through them) It will come out to approx $34 per shirt, shipped, embroidered and looking like THIS

Option number 2 is ordering shirts wholesale. I have found at approx $21 per shirt (same black/grey as above) NOTE: unsure if this includes shipping can find out tomorrow. We would then order patches to go on the shirt. Using the company we have used in the past for Lanyards it would be between $1.75 - $3 per patch depending on how many total patches we purchase. (shipping is depending on weight of order) I would imagine we could do it this way around $30ISH per shirt.

Option number 3 Tie-Dye shirts. Pricing as per usual.

(both option 1 and 2 go through 4XL size I can post size measurement chart if needed)

I don't know, I figure if we were looking at this option I would start trying to see if the pricing was reasonable. So that is what I have found. Joker... Thoughts?
Last Edit: 2 years, 3 months ago by Geekgurl.

Re: PDXLAN 26 Shirt Poll 2 years, 3 months ago #24891

• Psyberian
  • Platinum Boarder
We could mix it with one t-shirt and one "bowling/camp/work" shirt. I'm just guess on it, but It would probably be $50 for the pair. So yeah, more expensive, but something people would wear more.
Moderators: Drykk
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds
Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
Joker808: got shirts?
Psyberian: For the guys not on facebook. Some of us are looking at the Nov LAN
Geekgurl: Time to Vote for shirts!!! GO GO GO!
Cpt.spike: Never mind i got a copy from my dad
Joker808: ooh colors
Joker808: fun
Joker808: Goo idea Spike.. ya never know. Offering to mow a lawn or two in exchange is always fair, too.
Cpt.spike: Hey If anyone gets a copy of Battle Field 1 and will never play it of just has a extra can you keep me in mind?
Psyberian: For those not into 'the facebooks' I put a question there if people want to see Doctor Strange the Thursday before the LAN.
Joker808: PVZ GW2
sirjakeyjake: What's everyone playing tonight?
Psyberian: Should we start thinking about shirts for November?
Joker808: yes, am cricket.
Eadmanday: wait your a cricket Joker?
Joker808: yes?
Eadmanday: crickets!!! Hey all !
Joker808: thank you :D
Geekgurl: Seat transfers are starting now!
Geekgurl: 37 SEATS ARE RESERVED
Ghostwalker: Can't freakin' wait! ^_^
Geekgurl: 37 seats Paid in full Folks!!!!
Geekgurl: IMPORTANT EMAIL SENT RE: LANREG. Please check your email!! Notify me if you do not get the email!!!
Geekgurl: FRIDAY!!! This means TOMORROW!!!! Cut off is fast approaching!!!!
Psyberian: well vectorlan is a go
Geekgurl: NOVEMBER 4-6, $67 Email being sent out. Payments and info GO GO GO!!!!
Joker808: woot for loot
Cpt.spike: Hey Can someone msg me a code for pvz gw 2?
zubzero2: Account is back up..
Joker808: Yes.. shirts for sure if we want something a bit diff this year. Also booking rooms.
Psyberian: Just a heads up. We need to start thinking about the November PDXLAN
Joker808: BL 1 anyone?
Flutters: ...all the time, and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats
Gov: Ho ho, ha ha, to the funny farm, where life is beautiful!
Flutters: they are coming to take me away haha!
Gov: Rhyming may be fun, but it might just bring out the men in the white jackets, with the butterfly (or Flutterby) nets
Flutters: Rhyming is fun!

Only registered users can send messages, register or login

Who's online

None
 TTlogo