Username Password: Remember me

Oct LAN 2015 Haunting October early! Spooky? Y/N
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Oct LAN 2015 Haunting October early! Spooky? Y/N

Oct LAN 2015 Haunting October early! Spooky? Y/N 1 year, 8 months ago #25554

• spiketail
  • Administrator
Beginning to look like WVG's October LAN will be the place to be on the 17th! Or is there some sports event going on that I don't know about? Tabletop Tournament in Asia? Random tournament of LoL or HotS on Twitch? Grand Championship Finals in Curling? Another Formula 1 weekend? (Nope, just checked. We slipped in between race weekends.) Well, I know where I'll be and hope to see you all there!

When: October 17th, 12PM to 12AM
How much: $15
Where:
Hilton Garden Inn
3528 Gateway St
Springfield, OR 97477
Unable to display Google Map.

But, do let us know that you're going to be there and what you would like to play below!
Battle.net: Spiketail#1828

Re: Oct LAN 2015 Haunting October early! Spooky? Y/N 1 year, 8 months ago #25555

• Geekgurl
  • WVG Mom
Theremaltake, Bawls, Computer Base, Northwest Digital Mining and out amazing community have come through for the October event with some amazing prizes.

This event we do encourage people to come in costume. We can have some fun with this, please keep in mind this is a family friendly event, so keep it clean! We will have a 5 Trophies to be awarded, what is better than being the champion and getting an amazing Trophy!!!!! I will announce the Categories later tonight after I have confirmed What the 5 are! From what I understand there will be a PRIZE for TOP winner!!!!! THIS WILL BE AWESOME!!!! Northwest Digital Mining has provided us with an amazing prize... STAY TUNED, I will announce this prize shortly!

I am putting together Halloween Goody bags for ALL attendees as well as a possible Tournament for a prize and I have a few "Silly Games" in the works!

Thermaltake has kicked in a few prizes for our Raffle, Computer Base has provided me with some Intel Product I will be giving away, Bawls has nicely provided us with Swag, Our amazing Admins have games to give (big had for the stalk pile!!!!)

As I finish confirming specifics I WILL post up more details!!

Re: Oct LAN 2015 Haunting October early! Spooky? Y/N 1 year, 8 months ago #25556

Emily and I *should* be there. Hoping to bring my friend/sysadmin, Tim, as well.

=jb=

Re: Oct LAN 2015 Haunting October early! Spooky? Y/N 1 year, 8 months ago #25558

• Eadmanday
  • Administrator
I am going to be there as well.... costume type is yet to be determined

Re: Oct LAN 2015 Haunting October early! Spooky? Y/N 1 year, 8 months ago #25559

• Joker808
  • Administrator
I'll be there for this one unless something crazy pops up. In costume!
Thanks all.

~J

Re: Oct LAN 2015 Haunting October early! Spooky? Y/N 1 year, 8 months ago #25560

• Gov
  • Gold Boarder
Joker808 wrote:
I'll be there for this one unless something crazy pops up. In costume!
Thanks all.

~J

Bacon, Bacon, Bacon!!!!!!

See y'all there!
Meddle not in the affaires of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with SALSA-Q! But then again, doesn't EVERYTHING?

Re: Oct LAN 2015 Haunting October early! Spooky? Y/N 1 year, 8 months ago #25562

• spiketail
  • Administrator
Some Unreal Tournament? Playable Pre-alpha fun! Have to make an account, but only a small step.
Battle.net: Spiketail#1828

Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by spiketail.

Re: Oct LAN 2015 Haunting October early! Spooky? Y/N 1 year, 8 months ago #25570

• Flutters
  • Gold Boarder
I am coming with Megan and (tentatively) faroff!
Dispensing free Banshee crushings since 1812

Re: Oct LAN 2015 Haunting October early! Spooky? Y/N 1 year, 8 months ago #25577

• Joker808
  • Administrator
It'd be great to see you guys.. it's been a while. My son and I will be there!

Re: Oct LAN 2015 Haunting October early! Spooky? Y/N 1 year, 8 months ago #25588

• Geekgurl
  • WVG Mom
Anyone want to do a Mineral Oil Build? Attend and you have a chance of WINNING a Puget Systems Mineral Oil Aquarium Case.

This Prize consists of :
Puget Systems Aquarium mATX V2 DIY Kit
Aquarium Cooling Module : Duel 2x 120mm Radiator
4x Antec TriCool 120mm Blue LED Fans

This prize is courtesy of Northwest Digital Mining (Sulseeker) so please give him a big thank you when you see him!!!

B's & G's are making a comeback this LAN, there will be treats for all, 5 SWEET trophies to be awarded... Get creative with those costumes!!!

Just a few days away guys!! ARE WE THERE YET!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joker808, spiketail

Re: Oct LAN 2015 Haunting October early! Spooky? Y/N 1 year, 8 months ago #25589

• Psyberian
  • Platinum Boarder
I got the firewall fixed and looks like it's working fine.
If life gives you lemons, DON'T MAKE LEMONADE! MAKE LIFE TAKE THE LEMONS BACK!
The following user(s) said Thank You: spiketail, Eadmanday

Re: Oct LAN 2015 Haunting October early! Spooky? Y/N 1 year, 8 months ago #25592

• Flutters
  • Gold Boarder
Running late! Megan and faroff bailed, but I should be there by say one ish
Dispensing free Banshee crushings since 1812

Re: Oct LAN 2015 Haunting October early! Spooky? Y/N 1 year, 8 months ago #25594

• rephlex
  • Administrator
Really starting to miss the lans now. Le sigh..

Re: Oct LAN 2015 Haunting October early! Spooky? Y/N 1 year, 8 months ago #25597

• Joker808
  • Administrator
Thank you Admins and Our Den mom for a really fun lan. I think this one, though short will be one of the most memorable lans that I will have with this group.

The community was what really brought it big for me. Cupcake oreo thing ( please post the recipe!), cookies, (yay), great awards that really made some smiles happen for my son, and B's and G's...

I was really happy to see some of our northern favorite players come on byt and all the way from P-Town (and surrounding areas) Vector caravan-ed with Nitemayr,
and Wolf-Jet for a bit of fun. I wish I had more time for Suburbination. That game mode has been empty since shortly after launch and I think the lack of ways to communicate with your team pushes that along.

Great costumes everyone. I love this time of year.
  • Page:
Moderators: Drykk
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds
Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
Joker808: got shirts?
Psyberian: For the guys not on facebook. Some of us are looking at the Nov LAN
Geekgurl: Time to Vote for shirts!!! GO GO GO!
Cpt.spike: Never mind i got a copy from my dad
Joker808: ooh colors
Joker808: fun
Joker808: Goo idea Spike.. ya never know. Offering to mow a lawn or two in exchange is always fair, too.
Cpt.spike: Hey If anyone gets a copy of Battle Field 1 and will never play it of just has a extra can you keep me in mind?
Psyberian: For those not into 'the facebooks' I put a question there if people want to see Doctor Strange the Thursday before the LAN.
Joker808: PVZ GW2
sirjakeyjake: What's everyone playing tonight?
Psyberian: Should we start thinking about shirts for November?
Joker808: yes, am cricket.
Eadmanday: wait your a cricket Joker?
Joker808: yes?
Eadmanday: crickets!!! Hey all !
Joker808: thank you :D
Geekgurl: Seat transfers are starting now!
Geekgurl: 37 SEATS ARE RESERVED
Ghostwalker: Can't freakin' wait! ^_^
Geekgurl: 37 seats Paid in full Folks!!!!
Geekgurl: IMPORTANT EMAIL SENT RE: LANREG. Please check your email!! Notify me if you do not get the email!!!
Geekgurl: FRIDAY!!! This means TOMORROW!!!! Cut off is fast approaching!!!!
Psyberian: well vectorlan is a go
Geekgurl: NOVEMBER 4-6, $67 Email being sent out. Payments and info GO GO GO!!!!
Joker808: woot for loot
Cpt.spike: Hey Can someone msg me a code for pvz gw 2?
zubzero2: Account is back up..
Joker808: Yes.. shirts for sure if we want something a bit diff this year. Also booking rooms.
Psyberian: Just a heads up. We need to start thinking about the November PDXLAN
Joker808: BL 1 anyone?
Flutters: ...all the time, and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats
Gov: Ho ho, ha ha, to the funny farm, where life is beautiful!
Flutters: they are coming to take me away haha!
Gov: Rhyming may be fun, but it might just bring out the men in the white jackets, with the butterfly (or Flutterby) nets
Flutters: Rhyming is fun!

Only registered users can send messages, register or login

Who's online

None
 TTlogo